Welcome to our newly refurbished conference centre. We are delighted to be able to open up the building again which was the original hydro spa treatment centre used by wealthy Victorian clientele over 100 years ago to treat their various ailments. It is the last Hydro Spa in existence in Wales and is is laid out almost exact as it was built. The Victorians knew what they were doing and built things to last. Over the years since it was a hydro spa, it has been a military hospital, a sanatorium school, a chapel for the Missionary sisters of Verona, and it even has a swimming pool in it when we arrived.
Why host your next event at Highland Moors?
- Meeting rooms refurbished to a high modern standard combined with elegant period detail
- Disabled access
- Free WIFI/hardwired access
- Equipment hire
- Peaceful, tranquil setting conducive to successful training and meetings
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Friendly, helpful service
- Attention to detail
- Homemade food using freshest local produce
- Free juices with lunch
- All special dietary requirements catered for
- Secure spacious car parking area for up to 30 cars
- Spacious rooms offering maximum flexibility for your event
- Ideal central location on the main A483 north-south route through Mid Wales
- Easy and quick access from main road
- Nothing too much trouble
- Great value for money
- Breathing space
We are sure you will enjoy this wonderful venue and offer you a warm welcome whether you are hosting a conference, meeting or event.
NEW – Why not consider us for a breakfast meeting with the best breakfast, easy parking and friendly service?
“Highland Moors is ideally situated in the middle of Wales, providing a conference venue that is within reasonable driving distance of the major towns and cities of both North and South Wales. The facilities were perfect for our needs and the tranquillity of the setting made for a productive and enjoyable meeting. There is comprehensive WiFi access and plenty of parking and the lunch was delicious. Thanks so much!”